What's Hansaviertel Like?
Come to Hansaviertel for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions like Zoo Berlin. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene and river views. Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hansaviertel?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Hansaviertel but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Terrace • Central location
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayHotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Melia Berlin - 1.9 mi (3 km) awayLuxury hotel with bar, 24-hour health club
Hotel Berlin, Berlin, a member of Radisson Individuals - 1.3 mi (2 km) awayArt Deco hotel with bar
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayHotel with 2 restaurants, indoor pool
H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayHotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Hansaviertel
Hansaviertel is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Hansaviertel
Getting to Hansaviertel on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bellevue S-Bahn
- Hansaplatz U-Bahn
- Tiergarten S-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Hansaviertel
What to See in Hansaviertel
- Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz
- Tiergarten Park