What's Altendorf-Ulfkotte like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Altendorf-Ulfkotte? Places to visit such as Movie Park Germany and Beck Castle are not far away. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Jewish Museum of Westphalia.
How to get to Altendorf-Ulfkotte
Altendorf-Ulfkotte is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Dorsten.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from Altendorf-Ulfkotte
- Dortmund (DTM), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from Altendorf-Ulfkotte
Things to see and do in and around Altendorf-Ulfkotte
Things to do near Altendorf-Ulfkotte:
- Movie Park Germany (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Beck Castle (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Jewish Museum of Westphalia (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dorsten?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, August, June (average 80 mm of rainfall)