What's Les Luzernes like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Les Luzernes. Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.
How to get to Les Luzernes
Les Luzernes is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Sannois.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15 mi (24.2 km) from Les Luzernes
- Orly Airport (ORY), 18 mi (29 km) from Les Luzernes
Things to see and do in and around Les Luzernes
Things to see near Les Luzernes:
- Lac d'Enghien (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Enghien (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Château de Maisons (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Fort de Cormeilles (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Chanteraines Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Les Luzernes:
- Casino Barrière Theater (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Quai des Marques (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Parkid's Amusement Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Golf de Maisons Laffitte (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Domont Montmorency Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sannois?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)