What's International City like?
While in International City, you can spend time at the shops. Take time to see the sights such as Dragon Mart while you're here. Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to International City
International City is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from International City
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from International City
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from International City
Things to see and do in and around International City
Things to see near International City:
- Dubai International Academic City (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- S P Jain School of Global Management Dubai (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Emirates Aviation University (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Zayed University (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- American University in the Emirates (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near International City:
- Dragon Mart (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mirdif City Center (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Falcon Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 23 mm of rainfall)