What's Tenmabashi like?
When you stay in Tenmabashi, you can easily get to the riverfront or visit its shops. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Senpukan. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Universal Studios Japan and Kyocera Dome Osaka.
How to get to Tenmabashi
Tenmabashi is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Osaka.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Tenmabashi
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Tenmabashi
- Kobe (UKB), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Tenmabashi
Things to see and do in and around Tenmabashi
Things to see near Tenmabashi:
- Senpukan (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Kyocera Dome Osaka (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Osaka Tenmangu Shrine (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Nakanoshima Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Osaka Central Public Hall (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Tenmabashi:
- Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- HEP Five Shopping Mall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- NU Chayamachi (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Hankyu Sanbangai (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Hankyu Umeda Main Store (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Osaka?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 190 mm of rainfall)