What's Hôpital Saint-Louis like?
While in Hôpital Saint-Louis, you can simply enjoy the coffee shops and bars. Take time to see places such as Canal Saint-Martin and Colonel Fabien Square while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Place de la Bataille-de-Stalingrad and Crèche.
How to get to Hôpital Saint-Louis
Hôpital Saint-Louis is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Hôpital Saint-Louis
- Orly Airport (ORY), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Hôpital Saint-Louis
Things to see and do in and around Hôpital Saint-Louis
What to see in Hôpital Saint-Louis
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Colonel Fabien Square
- Place de la Bataille-de-Stalingrad
Things to do in Hôpital Saint-Louis
- Musee des Maladies de la Peau
- Theatre du Tambour-Royal
When is the best time to visit Paris?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, December, July, May (average 83 mm of rainfall)