What's Wilhelmshöhe like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Wilhelmshöhe? Visit places such as Meditherme Ruhrpark and Starlight Express Theater when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy football matches. RuhrCongress Bochum and Zeiss Planetarium Bochum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wilhelmshöhe
Wilhelmshöhe is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Bochum.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from Wilhelmshöhe
- Dortmund (DTM), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Wilhelmshöhe
Things to see and do in and around Wilhelmshöhe
Things to see near Wilhelmshöhe:
- RuhrCongress Bochum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ruhr University Bochum (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Bodelschwingh Castle (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- rewirpowerSTADION (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Bochum Botanical Garden (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Wilhelmshöhe:
- Meditherme Ruhrpark (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Starlight Express Theater (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Zeiss Planetarium Bochum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- German Mining Museum (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- DASA Working World Exhibition (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bochum?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: December, July, January, August (average 108 mm of rainfall)