What's Corktown Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Corktown. Plan a fun excursion to Little Caesars Arena and Comerica Park. MGM Grand Detroit Casino and Ford Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Corktown?
We have 25 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Corktown:
Trumbull and Porter Hotel3.5-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
The Godfrey Detroit, Curio Collection By HiltonLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Corktown
Corktown is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Corktown
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Corktown
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Corktown
Things to See and Do in and around Corktown
What to See in Corktown
- Little Caesars Arena
- Comerica Park
- Ford Field
- Huntington Place
- Campus Martius Park
Things to Do in Corktown
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino
- Hollywood Casino at Greektown
- Henry Ford Museum
- MotorCity Casino
- Masonic Temple