What's North Philadelphia Like?People go to North Philadelphia to see famous places such as Eastern State Penitentiary, as well as its many attractions like Benjamin Franklin Parkway. You might want to seek out the temples and historical sites while you’re in the neighborhood. There's plenty more to see, including The Liacouras Center and SugarHouse Casino.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Philadelphia?
We have 665 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in North Philadelphia:
Lokal Hotel FishtownGuestrooms with kitchens, comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
The Maj Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Conwell InnGuestrooms with soaking bathtubs
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Convention Center HotelHotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to North PhiladelphiaNorth Philadelphia is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL), 10.5 mi (17 km) from North Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from North Philadelphia
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from North Philadelphia
Traveling to North Philadelphia by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- North Philadelphia Station
- Philadelphia North Broad Street Station
- Philadelphia Allegheny Station
Getting to North Philadelphia on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Erie Station
- Allegheny Station
- Hunting Park Station