What's New Orleans East Area Like?
People go to New Orleans East Area to see favorite places like Bourbon Street, and to take in culture at top venues like National World War II Museum. Enjoy the neighborhood's jazz scene and coffeehouses. Canal Street and Harrah's New Orleans Casino are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in New Orleans East Area?
We have 76 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in New Orleans East Area:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, New Orleans I-10 East, LA3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Comfort Suites New Orleans EastCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East, an IHG HotelHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Best Western New Orleans EastSuburban hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Quality Inn New Orleans I-10 East2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to New Orleans East Area
New Orleans East Area is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from New Orleans East Area
Things to See and Do in and around New Orleans East Area
What to See in New Orleans East Area
- Bourbon Street
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Caesars Superdome
- Jackson Square
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal
Things to Do in New Orleans East Area
- Canal Street
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino
- National World War II Museum
- Fair Grounds Race Course
- Royal Street