What's Chestnut Hill Like?
In Chestnut Hill, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Citizens Bank Park and Wells Fargo Center. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Pennsylvania Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chestnut Hill?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' top lodging choice in Chestnut Hill:
Chestnut Hill HotelHistoric hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
How to Get to Chestnut Hill
Chestnut Hill is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Chestnut Hill
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Chestnut Hill
- Trenton–Mercer Airport (TTN), 24.8 mi (39.8 km) from Chestnut Hill
Traveling to Chestnut Hill by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Philadelphia Chestnut Hill West Station
- Philadelphia Chestnut Hill East Station
- Philadelphia Gravers Station
Things to See and Do in and around Chestnut Hill
What to See in Chestnut Hill
- University of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Rittenhouse Square
- Citizens Bank Park