What's Pine Point like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pine Point? Take time to see the sights such as Pine Point Beach while you're here. Prouts Neck and Old Orchard Beach Pier are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Pine Point
Pine Point is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Scarborough.
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Pine Point
- Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from Pine Point
Things to see and do in and around Pine Point
Things to see near Pine Point:
- Pine Point Beach (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Prouts Neck (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Old Orchard Beach Pier (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Old Orchard Beach (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Higgins Beach (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Pine Point:
- Aquaboggan Water Park (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Funtown Splashtown USA (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Dunegrass Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Harmon Historical Museum (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Monkey Trunks Extreme Aerial Adventure Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scarborough?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, March (average 117 mm of rainfall)