What's Bukit Jalil Like?
People go to Bukit Jalil to see attractions like Berjaya Times Square and to explore its green spaces like KLCC Park. Mid Valley Megamall and Sunway Pyramid Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bukit Jalil?
We have 25 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' top place to stay in Bukit Jalil:
Mangga Boutique Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Bukit Jalil
Bukit Jalil is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Seri Kembangan.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from Bukit Jalil
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Bukit Jalil
Things to See and Do in and around Bukit Jalil
What to See in Bukit Jalil
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- KLCC Park
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional
- Sunway Mentari Business Park
- University of Malaya
Things to Do in Bukit Jalil
- Mid Valley Megamall
- Sunway Pyramid Mall
- Berjaya Times Square
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- Suria KLCC Shopping Centre