What's Galeão like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Galeão? Take time to see places such as Guanabara Bay and Praia Belo Jardim while you're here. Praia da Bica and Praia de Ramos are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Galeão
Galeão is located 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Galeão
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Galeão
Things to see and do in and around Galeão
What to see in Galeão
- Guanabara Bay
- Praia Belo Jardim
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)