What's Ouro Preto like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Ouro Preto. Places to visit such as Mineirão Stadium and Guanabara Park are not far away. Mineirinho Stadium and Church of Saint Francis of Assisi are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ouro Preto
Ouro Preto is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Belo Horizonte.
- Belo Horizonte (CNF-Tancredo Neves Intl.), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Ouro Preto
- Belo Horizonte (PLU), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Ouro Preto
Things to see and do in and around Ouro Preto
Things to see near Ouro Preto:
- Mineirão Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Guanabara Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Federal University of Minas Gerais (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Mineirinho Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Church of Saint Francis of Assisi (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Ouro Preto:
- Shopping Del Ray (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Shopping Minas Casa (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Minas Shopping (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Central Market (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- DiamondMall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belo Horizonte?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 210 mm of rainfall)