What's Lebak Bulus like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Lebak Bulus. Places to visit such as Pondok Indah Mall and Ragunan Zoo are not far away. Gandaria City Mall and Blok M Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lebak Bulus
Lebak Bulus is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Lebak Bulus
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Lebak Bulus
Things to see and do in and around Lebak Bulus
Things to see near Lebak Bulus:
- South Jakarta Mayors Office (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Situ Gintung (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Istiqlal Mosque (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- French Institute of Indonesia (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Lebak Bulus:
- Pondok Indah Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Ragunan Zoo (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Gandaria City Mall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Blok M Square (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Pangkalan Jati Golf Course (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)