What's La Malva-rosa like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than La Malva-rosa. Take time to see places such as Malvarrosa Beach and Platja del Cabanyal - Les Arenes while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Blasco Ibanez House Museum.
How to get to La Malva-rosa
La Malva-rosa is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from La Malva-rosa
Things to see and do in and around La Malva-rosa
What to see in La Malva-rosa
- Malvarrosa Beach
- Platja del Cabanyal - Les Arenes
- Blasco Ibanez House Museum
Things to do near La Malva-rosa:
- Mestalla Stadium (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Aqua Shopping Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Palau de la Musica (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hemisferic (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valencia?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, April, May (average 47 mm of rainfall)