What's Glenview Manor like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Glenview Manor? Places to visit such as Mall St. Matthews and Oxmoor Center are not far away. Paddock Shops and The Summit Shopping Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Glenview Manor
Glenview Manor is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Louisville.
- Louisville International Airport (SDF), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Glenview Manor
- Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Glenview Manor
Things to see and do in and around Glenview Manor
Things to see near Glenview Manor:
- Historic Frankfort Avenue (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Cherokee Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Zachary Taylor House (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Locust Grove Historic Home (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Glenview Manor:
- Mall St. Matthews (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Oxmoor Center (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Paddock Shops (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- The Summit Shopping Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Springhurst Towne Center Shopping Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Louisville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, March, June (average 120 mm of rainfall)