What's Miraflores Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Miraflores, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's casinos and shops. Places to visit like Sambil Santo Domingo and Centro Olimpico are not far away. Eduardo Brito National Theater and Palacio de los Deportes Virgilio Travieso Soto are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Miraflores?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Miraflores:
Barceló Santo Domingo4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Casino • Central location
Studio 27City-center B&B with 4 outdoor pools
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Miraflores
Miraflores is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Santo Domingo.
- Las Americas Intl. Airport (SDQ), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Miraflores
- Santo Domingo (JBQ-La Isabela Intl.), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Miraflores
Things to See and Do in and around Miraflores
Things to See near Miraflores:
- Centro Olimpico (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Palacio de los Deportes Virgilio Travieso Soto (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Quisqueya Stadium (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Guibia Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to Do near Miraflores:
- Sambil Santo Domingo (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Eduardo Brito National Theater (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Calle El Conde (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Calle Las Damas (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Agora Mall (2 mi/3.1 km away)