What's Costera Acapulco Like?
Costera Acapulco is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighborhood like swimming. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Parque Papagayo and Reina Park. There's plenty more to see, including Diana the Huntress and Condesa Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Costera Acapulco?
We have 173 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Costera Acapulco:
Fiesta Americana Acapulco Villas4-star beachfront resort with spa, beach bar
- Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 3 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
Hotel Hacienda Maria Eugenia3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
One Acapulco Costera3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Costa MiramarHotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Acapulco Malibu3-star beachfront hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Costera Acapulco
Costera Acapulco is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Acapulco.
- General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. Airport (ACA), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Costera Acapulco
Things to See and Do in and around Costera Acapulco
What to See in Costera Acapulco
- Diana the Huntress
- Condesa Beach
- Papagayo Beach
- Parque Papagayo
- Icacos Beach
Things to Do in Costera Acapulco
- Diana Galleries Mall
- Galerías Acapulco
- Acapulco Golf Club
- Plaza Bahia
- Casa de la Cultura