What's Barrio Italia Like?While in Barrio Italia, you can enjoy the restaurants. Places like Santa Lucia Hill and Museum of Contemporary Art are just a little farther away. National Stadium and Plaza de Armas are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Barrio Italia?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Barrio Italia:
Hostal Vitalia3-star hostal
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Hostal Casa AborigenCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Maison Italia 1029Adults-only hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Barrio ItaliaBarrio Italia is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago Intl. Airport (SCL), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Barrio Italia
Things to See and Do in and around Barrio Italia
Things to See near Barrio Italia:
- Santa Lucia Hill (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- National Stadium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- University of Chile (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Plaza de Armas (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- San Cristobal Hill (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to Do near Barrio Italia:
- Museum of Contemporary Art (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Fantasilandia (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Costanera Center (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- National Museum of Natural History (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)