What's Centro Historico Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Centro Historico? Take time to see places like Museum of the Caribbean and San Nicolas de Tolentino Church while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Cultural Park of the Caribbean and Cultural Complex of the Former Customs.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Centro Historico?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Centro Historico:
Hotel Aquarius3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Ayenda 1305 Retro3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Rivera del MarAdults-only hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Granada Inn2.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Doral3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Centro HistoricoCentro Historico is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Barranquilla.
- Ernesto Cortissoz Intl. Airport (BAQ), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Centro Historico
Things to See and Do in and around Centro Historico
What to See in Centro Historico
- San Nicolas de Tolentino Church
- Cultural Complex of the Former Customs
Things to Do in Centro Historico
- Museum of the Caribbean
- Cultural Park of the Caribbean