What's Wailua Homesteads Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Wailua Homesteads? Beachcombers can spend the day at Poipu Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Kaua'i's Hindu Monastery and Kealia Forest Reserve.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wailua Homesteads?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Wailua Homesteads but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 4 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Fitness center • Cafe
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
- Free valet parking • Spa tub • Bar • Beach sun loungers • Terrace
- Bar • Outdoor pool
- Bar • Garden
OUTRIGGER Kauaʻi Beach Resort & Spa - 4.9 mi (7.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort - 3.6 mi (5.7 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Kauai Shores Hotel - 3.3 mi (5.2 km) away3.5-star beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
Aston Islander on the Beach - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) away
The ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean. - 3.7 mi (6 km) away3.5-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Wailua Homesteads
Wailua Homesteads is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Kapaa.
- Lihue Airport (LIH), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Wailua Homesteads
Things to See and Do in and around Wailua Homesteads
What to See in Wailua Homesteads
- Poipu Beach
- Kaua'i's Hindu Monastery
- Kealia Forest Reserve
- Lae Nani Beach
- Lydgate Beach
Things to Do near Wailua Homesteads:
- Kamokila Hawaiian Village (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Smith's Tropical Paradise (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Coconut Marketplace (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Kapaa Shopping Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Ho'opi'i Falls (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)