What's Agnano like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Agnano? Take time to see the sights such as Phlegraean Fields while you're here. Piazza del Plebiscito and Port of Naples are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Agnano
Agnano is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Agnano
Things to see and do in and around Agnano
Things to see near Agnano:
- Phlegraean Fields (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Piazza del Plebiscito (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Port of Naples (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- University of Federico II Monte S. Angelo (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Stadio Diego Armando Maradona (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Agnano:
- Terme di Agnano Napoli (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Zoo di Napoli (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Teatro Palapartenope (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Via Caracciolo e Lungomare di Napoli (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Naples Aquarium (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, February, October (average 161 mm of rainfall)