What's Kupferdreh Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Kupferdreh. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Messe Essen. Seaside Beach Baldeney and Railway Museum Bochum are a couple of more places to see nearby.
How to Get to Kupferdreh
Kupferdreh is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Essen.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Kupferdreh
- Dortmund (DTM), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Kupferdreh
Things to See and Do in and around Kupferdreh
Things to See near Kupferdreh:
- Messe Essen (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Seaside Beach Baldeney (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Grugapark Botanical Garden (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Baldeneysee (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Ruhr (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to Do near Kupferdreh:
- Railway Museum Bochum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Grugahalle (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Villa Hugel (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Industry Museum Henrichshuette (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Folkwang Museum (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Essen?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 61°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 38°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 3 inches of rainfall)