What's Las Tablas Like?While in Las Tablas, you can enjoy the restaurants. Top places in the larger area to visit include Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol. Plaza Mayor and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Las Tablas?
Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Las Tablas:
NH Madrid Las Tablas4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Cafe • Walkable location
Holiday Inn Madrid - Las Tablas, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Las TablasLas Tablas is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Las Tablas
Getting to Las Tablas on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Las Tablas Station
- Palas de Ray Station
Things to See and Do in and around Las Tablas
Things to See near Las Tablas:
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Cuatro Torres Business Area (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Gate of Europe (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Plaza de Castilla (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Autonomous University of Madrid (3.1 mi/5 km away)