What's Porta Venezia Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Porta Venezia, especially its shops. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's spas and historical sites. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Cathedral of Milan. Piazza del Duomo and San Siro Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porta Venezia?
We have 122 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Porta Venezia:
La Locanda del Pino
- Free WiFi • Garden
Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Ai Suma HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Mercure Milano Centro4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Sheraton Diana Majestic, Milan4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Babysitting services • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Porta Venezia
Porta Venezia is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Porta Venezia
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 26.1 mi (42 km) from Porta Venezia
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27.4 mi (44 km) from Porta Venezia
Getting to Porta Venezia on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Porta Venezia M1 Tram Stop
- Porta Venezia Station
- Viale Piave Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Porta Venezia
What to See in Porta Venezia
- Cathedral of Milan
- Piazza del Duomo
- San Siro Stadium
- Porta Venezia
- Indro Montanelli Public Gardens