What's Willesden like?
Visitors really like Willesden, especially its architecture, shops and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and museums. Wembley Stadium and Hyde Park are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Piccadilly Circus and The British Museum.
How to get to Willesden
Willesden is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 10.6 mi (17 km) from Willesden
- London (LCY-London City), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Willesden
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from Willesden
Things to see and do in and around Willesden
Things to see near Willesden:
- Willesden Jewish Cemetery (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Wembley Stadium (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Hyde Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Piccadilly Circus (5 mi/8 km away)
- Royal Albert Hall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Willesden:
- Westfield London Shopping Centre (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Natural History Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Oxford Street (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- London Designer Outlet (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, July (average 78 mm of rainfall)