What's Embajadores Like?Embajadores is notable for its art scene. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its museums. Take in some culture at a top spot like Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia. There's plenty more to see, including Lavapies and Teatro Nuevo Apolo.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Embajadores?
We have 408 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Embajadores:
CoolRooms Palacio de Atocha4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Catalonia Plaza Mayor4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Catalonia Puerta del Sol4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Ok Hostel MadridHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
How to Get to EmbajadoresEmbajadores is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Embajadores
Getting to Embajadores on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Lavapies Station
- Tirso de Molina Station
- Embajadores Station
Things to See and Do in and around Embajadores
What to See in Embajadores
- Plaza de Cascorro
- Plaza del Emperador Carlos V
- Plaza Lavapies
- Royal Monastery of Santa Isabel