What's San Salvario Like?
In San Salvario, you can spend time visiting the historical sites or simply enjoy the coffeehouses. Take a fun excursion to Allianz Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Valentino Castle and Valentino Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Salvario?
We have 142 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in San Salvario:
Best Western Hotel Genio3-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
B&B Tohouse Deluxe
- Free WiFi • Central location
CX Turin Belfiore Student&Explorer Place3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel UrbaniVictorian hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Best Western Crystal Palace HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to San Salvario
San Salvario is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Turin.
- Turin International Airport (TRN), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from San Salvario
Getting to San Salvario on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Marconi Station
- Nizza Station
- Dante Station
Things to See and Do in and around San Salvario
What to See in San Salvario
- Allianz Stadium
- Valentino Castle
- Valentino Park
- Università degli Studi di Torino - Palazzo Nuovo
- Polytechnic University of Turin