What's Coverciano like?
While in Coverciano, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Museum of the Cenacolo di San Salvi while you're here. Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Uffizi Gallery are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Coverciano
Coverciano is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Florence.
- Peretola Airport (FLR), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Coverciano
Things to see and do in and around Coverciano
Things to see near Coverciano:
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Ponte Vecchio (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Historic Center - Downtown (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Nelson Mandela Forum (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Coverciano (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Coverciano:
- Museum of the Cenacolo di San Salvi (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Uffizi Gallery (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Via Vincenzo Gioberti (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Teatro Verdi (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Florence?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, May (average 83 mm of rainfall)