What's Kuraby like?
Visitors really like Kuraby, especially its entertainment venues, restaurants and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and cafes. Take time to see places such as Kuraby Nature Refuge and Kuraby Bushlands while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Karawatha Forest Park.
How to get to Kuraby
Kuraby is located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Kuraby
Things to see and do in and around Kuraby
What to see in Kuraby
- Kuraby Nature Refuge
- Kuraby Bushlands
- Karawatha Forest Park
Things to do near Kuraby:
- Westfield Garden City Shopping Mall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Mt Gravatt Showgrounds (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Logan Entertainment Centre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Sunnybank Plaza (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Kingston Park Raceway (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 170 mm of rainfall)