What's Semaphore South like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Semaphore South? Take time to see the sights such as Semaphore Park Beach while you're here. Westfield West Lakes and Grange Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Semaphore South
Semaphore South is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Semaphore South
Things to see and do in and around Semaphore South
Things to see near Semaphore South:
- Semaphore Park Beach (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Grange Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Semaphore Jetty (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Fort Glanville Conservation Park (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- West Lakes Shore Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Semaphore South:
- Westfield West Lakes (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Jackalope Studio Gallery (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Carpe Diem the Art of Living (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- South Australian Maritime Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- The Semaphore Waterslide Complex (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 85 mm of rainfall)