What's Salisbury North like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Salisbury North? Visit places such as Cobbler Creek Recreation Park and Kaurna Park Wetlands when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Little Para River Nature Reserve and Adelaide Tramway Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Salisbury NorthSalisbury North is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Salisbury North
Things to see and do in and around Salisbury North
Things to see near Salisbury North:
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Kaurna Park Wetlands (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Little Para River Nature Reserve (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Kara Crescent Reserve (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)