What's Little Mountain like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Little Mountain? Take time to see places such as Sugarbag Road Natural Amenity Reserve and Jill Chamberlain Nature Refuge while you're here. Sunshine Coast Turf Club and Currimundi Lake are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Little Mountain
Little Mountain is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Little Mountain
Things to see and do in and around Little Mountain
What to see in Little Mountain
- Sugarbag Road Natural Amenity Reserve
- Jill Chamberlain Nature Refuge
Things to do near Little Mountain:
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Aussie World (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Pelican Waters Golf Club (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Queensland Air Museum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Caloundra Golf Club (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, March, January, April (average 168 mm of rainfall)