What's Bidwill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Bidwill? Visit places such as Blacktown International Sportspark and Featherdale Wildlife Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Western Sydney Parklands and Sydney Zoo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bidwill
Bidwill is located 24 mi (38.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 24.2 mi (39 km) from Bidwill
Things to see and do in and around Bidwill
Things to see near Bidwill:
- Blacktown International Sportspark (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Western Sydney Parklands (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Nurragingy Reserve (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Pinegrove Memorial Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Kenneth Upton Reserve (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Bidwill:
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Sydney Zoo (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Sydney Coliseum Theatre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Heartbreak Ridge Paintball (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)