What's North Manly like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than North Manly. Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Warringah Mall and Brookvale Oval are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to North Manly
North Manly is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from North Manly
Things to see and do in and around North Manly
Things to see near North Manly:
- Brookvale Oval (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Harbord Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Manly Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Curl Curl Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Manly Wharf (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near North Manly:
- Warringah Mall (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Long Reef Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Taronga Zoo (5 mi/8 km away)
- Manly Golf Course (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Manly Surf n Slide (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)