What's Birmingham Gardens like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Birmingham Gardens? Places such as Newcastle International Sports Centre and Blackbutt Reserve are just a little farther away. Newcastle Showground and Westfield Kotara are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Birmingham Gardens
Birmingham Gardens is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Birmingham Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Birmingham Gardens
Things to see near Birmingham Gardens:
- University of Newcastle (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Newcastle International Sports Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Blackbutt Reserve (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Newcastle International Hockey Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Birmingham Gardens:
- Westfield Kotara (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Charlestown Square (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Newcastle supa putt golf (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)