What's Upper Duroby like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Upper Duroby? Take time to see the sights such as Duroby Nature Reserve while you're here. Currumbin Rock Pools and Ilnam Winery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Upper Duroby
Upper Duroby is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Upper Duroby
Things to see and do in and around Upper Duroby
Things to see near Upper Duroby:
- Duroby Nature Reserve (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Currumbin Rock Pools (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Tomewin Conservation Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Stotts Island Nature Reserve (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Nicoll Scrub National Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)