What's Orana like?
While in Orana, you can enjoy the restaurants. Places such as Town Centre and Western Australian Museum are just a little farther away. Albany Entertainment Centre and Middleton Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Orana
Orana is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Orana
Things to see and do in and around Orana
Things to see near Orana:
- Town Centre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Albany Visitor Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Middleton Beach (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Emu Point Beach (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Mount Melville Lookout (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Orana:
- Western Australian Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Albany Entertainment Centre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Old Gaol Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 96 mm of rainfall)