What's Noranda like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Noranda. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Scarborough Beach. Centro Galleria Morley Shopping Centre and Caversham Wildlife Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Noranda
Noranda is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Noranda
Things to see and do in and around Noranda
Things to see near Noranda:
- Whiteman Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Hyde Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Swan Valley Visitor Center (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Burswood Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Noranda:
- Centro Galleria Morley Shopping Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Caversham Wildlife Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Ascot Racecourse (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Bayswater Waves (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 119 mm of rainfall)