What's Frenchman Bay like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Frenchman Bay? Take time to see places such as Torndirrup National Park and Whalers Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Cheyne Beach.
How to get to Frenchman Bay
Frenchman Bay is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Frenchman Bay
Things to see and do in and around Frenchman Bay
What to see in Frenchman Bay
- Torndirrup National Park
- Whalers Beach
- Cheyne Beach
Things to do near Frenchman Bay:
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 96 mm of rainfall)