What's Vittoria like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Vittoria. Take time to see places such as Koombana Bay and Inner Harbour while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Turkey Point and Koombana Bay Beach.
How to get to Vittoria
Vittoria is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Bunbury.
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from Vittoria
Things to see and do in and around Vittoria
What to see in Vittoria
- Koombana Bay
- Inner Harbour
- Turkey Point
- Koombana Bay Beach
Things to do near Vittoria:
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Bunbury CentrePoint (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Bunbury Regional Art Galleries (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- King Cottage Museum (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Big Swamp Wildlife Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bunbury?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 96 mm of rainfall)