What's Edgewater Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Edgewater? Take a fun excursion to Progressive Field. There's plenty more to see, including Edgewater Beach and Lakewood Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Edgewater?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Edgewater but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown, an IHG Hotel - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
The Westin Cleveland Downtown - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayLakefront hotel with restaurant, bar
Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown - 3.7 mi (6 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland - Airport North - 3.8 mi (6.2 km) awaySuburban hotel
Crowne Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse Square, an IHG Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Edgewater
Edgewater is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Edgewater
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Edgewater
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Edgewater
Getting to Edgewater on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- West Boulevard-Cudell Station
- West 117th Station
Things to See and Do in and around Edgewater
What to See in Edgewater
- Progressive Field
- Edgewater Beach
- Lakewood Park
- FirstEnergy Stadium
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse