What's Edgewater Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Edgewater? Take time to see places like Lake Erie and Perkins Beach while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include FirstEnergy Stadium and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Edgewater?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Edgewater but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Large Home ★ Hip Area ★ Near Downtown ★ SANITIZED - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) awayLakefront vacation home with kitchen, balcony
Lakewood Modern 2 beds mins from DTCLE - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) awaySuburban hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
*NEW Rooftop w/ Skyline views +Amazing Amenities - 0.2 mi (0.4 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Edgewater Boho Chic. Artsy second floor apartment. Not suitable for children. - 0.3 mi (0.4 km) awayCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Wyndham Cleveland Airport - 3.9 mi (6.2 km) away4-star hotel with 2 bars, indoor pool
How to Get to EdgewaterEdgewater is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Edgewater
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Edgewater
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Edgewater
Getting to Edgewater on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- West Boulevard-Cudell Station
- West 117th Station
Things to See and Do in and around Edgewater
What to See in Edgewater
- Lake Erie
- Perkins Beach