What's Saint-Gervais / des Grottes Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Saint-Gervais / des Grottes, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its fantastic lake views. Take time to see places like Notre Dame Basilica and Smurphs Buildings while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Alpine Panorama Path and St. James Way.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Saint-Gervais / des Grottes?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Saint-Gervais / des Grottes:
Hotel Bernina Geneva3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Near public transportation
Hotel d'AllèvesUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues GenevaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Hotel BristolLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
VISIONAPARTMENTS Living Hotel Geneve-GareCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Snack bar • Walkable location
How to Get to Saint-Gervais / des Grottes
Saint-Gervais / des Grottes is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Geneva.
- Geneva International Airport (GVA), 2 mi (3.2 km) from Saint-Gervais / des Grottes
Traveling to Saint-Gervais / des Grottes by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Geneva Station
- Geneva (ZHT-Geneva Railway Station)
Getting to Saint-Gervais / des Grottes on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Lyon Tram Stop
- Cornavin Tram Stop
- Coutance Tram Stop