What's Basel City Centre Like?Basel City Centre is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums, art scene, and entertainment venues. Take in some culture at Basel Art Museum and Swiss Architecture Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Congress Center Basel and Messeturm Basel.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Basel City Centre?
We have 116 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Basel City Centre:
Hotel Märthof Basel4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Volkshaus Basel Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Steinenschanze StadthotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Motel One BaselCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
SET Hotel.Residence by Teufelhof Basel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Basel City CentreBasel City Centre is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Basel.
- EuroAirport Airport (BSL), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Basel City Centre
- Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Basel City Centre
Traveling to Basel City Centre by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Basel Bad Station
- Basel (ZBA-Basel Bad Train Station)
Getting to Basel City Centre on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Marktplatz Tram Stop
- University Tram Stop