What's Old Gurgaon Like?
In Old Gurgaon, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Leisure Valley and Sultanpur National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Gurgaon Central Mall and Sahara Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old Gurgaon?
We have 21 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Old Gurgaon:
Park Plaza Gurgaon4-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • Steam room • 24-hour health club
Sky City Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
Park Inn, Gurgaon3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Walkable location
How to Get to Old Gurgaon
Old Gurgaon is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Old Gurgaon
Things to See and Do in and around Old Gurgaon
What to See in Old Gurgaon
- Leisure Valley
- DLF Phase II
- DLF Cyber City
- Sultanpur National Park
- Damdama Lake
Things to Do in Old Gurgaon
- Gurgaon Central Mall
- Sahara Mall
- Golf Course Road
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj