What's Plage des Nations Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Plage des Nations? Places to visit like Exotic Gardens are a short distance away.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Plage des Nations?
We have 14 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Plage des Nations:
Résidence PrestigiaComfortable apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 6 outdoor pools • Terrace • Garden
Quiet villa with private pool, jacuzzi, large garden and 7min from the beachBeachfront villa with private pool, fireplace
- Spa tub • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers • Garden
Apartment With 3 Bedrooms in Plage des Nations, With Shared Pool, Enclosed Garden and WifiComfortable apartment with fireplace, kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden
Restful residence.Beachfront apartment with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Outdoor pool • Garden
How to Get to Plage des NationsPlage des Nations is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Ameur.
- Rabat (RBA-Salé), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Plage des Nations
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ameur?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 71°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 57°F)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 3 inches of rainfall)