What's Groenkloof like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Groenkloof. Visit places such as Brooklyn Mall and Loftus Versfeld Stadium when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Freedom Park Heritage Site & Museum and Union Buildings are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Groenkloof
Groenkloof is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Pretoria.
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Groenkloof
- Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Groenkloof
Things to see and do in and around Groenkloof
Things to see near Groenkloof:
- UNISA (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- University of Pretoria (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Freedom Park Heritage Site & Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Union Buildings (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Groenkloof:
- Brooklyn Mall (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- State Theatre (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Kruger Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- National Zoological Gardens of South Africa (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Menlyn Park Shopping Centre (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pretoria?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, February (average 122 mm of rainfall)