What's Ribeira like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Ribeira? Take time to see places such as Praia da Ribeira and Praia da Penha while you're here. Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim and São Joaquim Maritime Terminal are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ribeira
Ribeira is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Salvador.
- Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Ribeira
Things to see and do in and around Ribeira
What to see in Ribeira
- Praia da Ribeira
- Praia da Penha
Things to do near Ribeira:
- Mercado Modelo (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Lapa Shopping Mall (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Museum of Modern Art of Bahia (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Fundacao Casa de Jorge Amado (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Nigeria House (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salvador?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, April (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, July, June (average 476 mm of rainfall)